Southampton have submitted their 25-man squad to the Premier League to confirm which players can represent them in the 2020/21 season.
Two separate lists have been sent in that detail the senior players that make up most of the first-team and then Under-21 players and youth academy scholars that can step into Ralph Hasenhuttl’s plans when needed.
20 senior players have been listed, whilst there are nine Under-21 players who are either first-team players or have senior appearances to their name in the past.
Saints have a youthful squad at the moment and are looking to develop players to their full potential – hopefully a blend of talent that will push them back into the top half of the Premier League once again.
The full group of names can be found below:
More from Saints Marching
- Southampton: Saints learn their opponents for the FA Cup Third-Round
- Southampton vs Manchester United: Key Moments that decided the game
- Southampton FC v. Manchester United: Saints Player Ratings
- Southampton: Saints takeover reportedly delayed by current owner Gao
- Southampton vs Man United: Will the Saints continue their current form?
25 senior team positions (predicted)
Goalkeepers: Alex McCarthy, Fraser Forster, Harry Lewis
Full-Backs: Kyle Walker-Peters, Yan Valery, Ryan Bertrand, Jake Vokins
Centre-Backs: Jan Bednarek, Jack Stephens, Mohammed Salisu, Jannik Vestergaard
Central-Midfielders: James Ward-Prowse, Oriol Romeu, Will Smallbone, Ibrahima Diallo, Callum Slattery
Wingers/Attacking-Midfielders: Nathan Redmond, Moussa Djenepo, Stuart Armstrong, Theo Walcott, Nathan Tella
Strikers: Danny Ings, Che Adams, Michael Obafemi, Shane Long